Most Internet marketers can use a little help when it comes to organizing the sales process for their business. Here is an eight step sales funnel system that is guaranteed to work if you follow it.
Most new internet marketers can use some help when it comes to organizing the sales process for their MLM or direct sales business. Here is an eight step sales system that is guaranteed to work if you follow it.
1. Find a niche to start your business in. The most important part of this is to target a market where people are currently spending money. Even better for you is if you can find a market where money is being spent and it is something you have an interest in.
2. Join an autoresponder and program it with messages designed to build relationships with your subscribers before you send them back to your blog or website. This is where you will build your list that and is an important part of an effective Internet sales funnel.
3. Create a landing page where you capture leads with an opt in sign-up form. The focus of a landing page is designed to remind people they have a problem and you have a solution for them.
4. Promote your lead capture page with paid and free advertising methods. The more back links you have leading back to your lead capture page the more potential prospects you can get from it. This will be the most important step for you to spend the majority of your time on.
5. Create a thank you page for your visitors after they fill out tge opt in form. The thank you page is also designed to create a one time offer where you can sell products before you begin following up by autoresponder.
6. Offer training and support beyond your normal auto responder e-mail messages. This serves as a sorting process where people can identify themselves as someone who is more interested than the average subscriber.
7. Concentrate on building relationships anyway you can. You will find that the people who buy products from you and join your business opportunity are the ones who send e-mails to you. Always reply to those.
8. Take the extra step of following up by phone whenever possible. Skype is a free worldwide phone service that you can join and talk to anyone regardless of where they live. This added touch that you are providing is something 99% of Internet marketers will not do.
In summary this is 8 steps to creating an effective Internet marketing sales system. It is important that you do not leave any of the steps out. You will find that once you automate this process you can spend the majority of your time promoting your landing page and following up.